Recruiting: Beauty and fashion Account Executive24 Oct 2017, Posted by Recruitment in
Position: Account Executive (£20,000- £23,000 p/a)
An excellent opportunity for an Account Executive to join SuperHuman. SuperHuman is a strategic marketing agency that helps brands connect with WOMEN. We’ve had some amazing wins recently in the beauty and fashion arenas and are now looking for an Account Executive with at least 1 years experience to join our growing team.
About The Account Executive Role.
If you can see yourself as an enthusiastic PR Account Executive with a history in consumer PR and a passion for women and female empowerment. SuperHuman works amongst the biggest and best brands around, you will be involved with administrating PR campaigns with relevant press publications and social media.
The responsibilities of the Account Executive include:
• Be responsible for the day to day running of key accounts, and being the first port of call for all media relations
• Be involved in the planning and creation of strategies across both B2C & B2B clients across a range of areas, from mostly Beauty and Fashion
• You will be liaising daily with clients, and coordinating the operation of campaigns
• Maintaining a set of media contacts
• Working with directors to develop social media strategies, delivering these through ongoing community management on behalf of our clients
• Developing & creating social media content on behalf of our clients
About the new Account Executive
Are you an imaginative individual who is either a Junior Account Executive looking to take a step up or an Account Executive looking to get involved in a new challenge? Are you looking to work with a company who invest huge amounts into training and rewards?
Essential skills of the Account Executive
• Ideally, have 1 year + previous PR and social media experience.
• An impassioned interest in the engaging women & being involved in female communities
• Hard working and literate
• An enthusiast, dedicated approach to work
In return from SuperHuman, the Account Executive will receive…
• Annual bonuses.
• Flexible working hours!
• Personal development coaching & support
• Monthly socials and team awards
For more information about the role, please contact Carly@wearesuperuhuman.co.uk
(No agencies please)